Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 970
Position Title: Accountant II
The primary responsibilities of the Accountant II is to provide responsive service to clients and internal employees.
Accurately review, code and enter vendor invoices into Quickbooks/Netsuite for multiple locations
- Posting transactions to QuickBooks/Netsuite (i.e. weekly wires, payroll transactions, accounts payable, and any off cycle transactions)
- Reviewing the monthly activity to ensure proper posting
- Interacting with clients to resolve accounting issues while ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Printing, collaborating, and filing support documentation for transactions posted
- End of the Year 1099 preparation
- Client file maintenance
- Prepares Adhoc analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 2 years experience or equivalent years of work experience required
- Three years' experience working as an Accountant in the healthcare field preferred
- Expert proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to provide excellent, client-focused service
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Experience working with Pivot Tables, Vlookup and Macros preferred
- Well organized, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant II
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.