Sr. Manager of Integration Operations - (Boca Raton, FL) or (Atlanta, GA)
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 969
Position Title: Sr. Manager of Integration Operations
This role can be based in Boca Raton, Florida or in Atlanta, GA.
The Sr. Manager of Integration Operations will focus on strategy, operations and analytics across new and existing markets.
This role will support the VP of Integration Operations on developing, communicating and operationalizing programs that drive value in Unified’s markets.
This role will also play a significant part of due diligence, and design of central business offices (“CBO”) in new markets. This includes financial analysis, organization design and communicating plans to business and clinical stakeholders, with support from the VP.
In addition to the above, the role will develop and utilize analytics related to operational performance, and support partner teams in driving improvement.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Strategic and operational initiatives to support and grow existing Unified markets
- Due diligence of potential new markets: Creating CBO budgets and designing future state CBOs. Leading functional teams to execute on work plans
- Analytics to monitor business and operational performance
- Participates in staff meetings
- Partners with the Implementation and Clinical Operations team to provide analytics and communications support
- Coordinates with the Unified Analytics team to create and manage dashboards
- 1-3 years at a leading management consulting firm or accounting firm; or equivalent strategic and operational experience at a health care enterprise
- Health care experience preferred but not required
- Comfort juggling multiple priorities and knows when to escalate, delegate, and when to take direct ownership
- Creative problem solver with proven ability to think outside the box
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent at communicating to multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure timely execution
- Structured oral and written communications
- Comfortable presenting to senior business executives and physician groups
- Experience creating presentations for business executives and physician groups
- 4-year undergraduate degree
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager of Integration Operations - (Boca Raton, FL) or (Atlanta, GA)
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.