Business Systems Project Manager
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 945
Position Title: Business Systems Project Manager
The Business Systems Project Manager (BSPM) will help execute and support the implementation and ongoing changes to the company’s organizational and business technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Subject Matter Expert on organizational business systems use and growing needs.
- Leads and proactively manages new and existing business systems projects and integrations, including but not limited to partnered athenahealth, Salesforce and Compliance360.
- Work with end users and technology teams to define and document requirements for business systems projects (package or customer).
- Define and maintain standardized department project management tools, resources for business systems implementations.
- Periodic review of business systems process evaluations to identify and reduce gaps in systemized communication.
- Create, edit, and maintain business systems automation configurations and documentation.
- Collaborate with Director and other departments to identify cross-functional impact of business systems updates.
- Utilize data analysis tools to develop ad-hoc reports to provide user adoption.
- Maintains all documentation relating to business systems automation projects, including creating and maintaining process diagrams.
- Participates in vendor evaluation process, planning, testing, training, and implementation of new business systems, and integrations.
- Analyzes the needs and requirements of users and develops documentation as needed.
- Interface with users of business systems technology and integrations, while employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image.
- Understand and document business workflows in the organization and work with line management to make improvements.
- Perform user acceptance testing to verify that a project meets defined requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5-7 years previous project management experience required
- Experience working with an organizational customer relationship management, ERP and/or ticketing system, and Analytics tools.
- At least 3 years previous healthcare or organization healthcare technology experience required; previous experience in healthcare EPM preferred. Strong understanding of user access, security, HIPAA and HITRUST as it correlates to EPM/EHR software (athenahealth and NexGen preferred).
- Experience building and maintain process diagrams via applications (preferably MS Visio) required.
- Fluent in building and maintaining project plans via project management tools (preferably TaskRay or MS Project
- Project Management Institute qualifying certification experience, or management of an IT application (package or custom)
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Business Systems Project Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.