Location: Parsippany, New Jersey US
Job Number: 903
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position is responsible for launching and project managing all the direct value marketing initiatives that Unified will provide to its affiliated care centers, currently across 12 states. Managing the day-to-day implementation of review management / patient satisfaction platforms, website development and optimization and working directly with Care Centers to retain and build their patient base. In addition, responsibilities would include developing and overseeing feedback survey work with Care Centers. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and project management skills, have strong relationship management skills and can effectively work autonomously and within a team setting. This person will also manage and work with agencies. Other activities include keeping records and company files, maintaining department calendars as needed, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage brand identity and assets across all current and future Medical Affiliates.
- Implement and manage the review management and patient satisfaction platform for all care centers. Work collaboratively with external provider of review management software and programming.
- Oversee website development and optimization of all Medical Affiliate websites and guidance on independent Care Center websites.
- Publish and enforce Marketing & Communications policies.
- Liaise with all partner agencies of record to execute marketing and branding needs.
- Assist Corporate Development and Physician Recruiting in marketing materials needed to promote Medical Affiliates and Care Centers.
- Organize and maintain current digital files and hard copy records.
- Obtain estimates, place orders and track jobs with agencies, printers, and vendors.
- Monitor and report web analytics and patient satisfaction statistics.
- Coordinate meetings and appointments and calendar events.
- Management of Care Center social media platforms.
- Other support tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum five years of experience working in marketing, advertising or communications
- Creative design experience with strong proficiency in O365, PowerPoint, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator or other tools used with desktop publishing.
- Strong working knowledge/understanding of web design and search engine optimization
- General working knowledge / understanding of review management and/or patient satisfaction platforms
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of online surveying tools such as Survey Monkey or comparable
- Proficient in WordPress for regular website updates
- Understanding of editing, AP style, grammar and decent proofreading skills
- Professionalism and an ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced, ever evolving work environment
- Resourceful approach to problem-solving demonstrating critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can be productive with remote supervision and guidance
- Strong understanding and experience in client service
- Enjoys building and maintaining solid professional relationships across departments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Occasional travel required
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.