Clinical Operations Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 882
Position Title: Clinical Operations Specialist
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Operations Specialist is to act as an EHR support analyst and best practice consultant. The Clinical Operations Specialist takes on pending EHR cases assigned to the team and provides Tier I Level EHR support to care centers. In addition, the COS will conduct remote training sessions and conduct on-site assessments to measure the efficiency level at which practice staff use enterprise EHR platforms. Based on these assessments, the COS advises the client on the most efficient workflows and best practices to optimize EHR usage.
- Provide Tier I EHR support to care centers via phone and Salesforce case
- Conducts training sessions and practice assessments
- Work special projects as assigned
- Assists with workflow changes for care centers
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 progressive years working with EHR technology from a problem resolution and change management perspective is required
- Experience implementing and enhancing clinical workflows, EMR/EHR software and/or physician practice management applications
- Effective time management, logical problem solving and analytical skills with a demonstrated attention to detail are required
- Requires outstanding listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work and communicate with providers and practice staff
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Operations Specialist
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.