Claims Administrative Assistant
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Job Number: 874
Position Title: Claims Administrative Assistant
The Claims Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Claims department in all administrative/clerical activities. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processes refund requests
- Correspondence Dashboard
- Live Mail (which includes live checks from payers)
- Posts Refund Checks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year recent experience in a healthcare revenue cycle operations administrative support role
- Experience working with healthcare practice management systems (Athenanet preferred)
- Experience working with cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of insurance payer websites (access management) preferred
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines to include both commercial and governmental payers is a plus
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Claims Administrative Assistant
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.