Director of Physician Recruiting
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 857
Position Title: Director of Physician Recruiting
The primary responsibilities of the Director of Physician Recruiting are to develop, grow and manage the Unified Physician Recruiting Department in support of affiliated OB/GYN medical groups. The incumbent will be an integral part of provider recruiting as well as working closely with the executive leadership teams of both Unified and the affiliated medical groups to prioritize opportunities, set budgets and allocate resources, develop processes and tracking metrics, as well as to maximize Unified’s ability to identify, attract, and hire top OB/GYN candidates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop, lead and direct team of physician recruiters. Provide guidance/mentoring and direction to grow team and get the job done. Assist team members as needed.
- Expand department, as necessary, to match Unified’s expansion and support same-clinic growth for the affiliated medical practices.
- Track and report on metrics, such as time to fill, number of candidates presented, etc. to the Executive team.
- Set strategic priorities for the Physician Recruiting department with the COO such as expansion to Advance Practice Providers (e.g., CNMs, NPs).
- Source experienced candidates by placing ads on websites and with medical associations. Creatively direct source candidates from other resources.
- Maintain contact with candidates needed in the future through creation of a pipeline.
- Engage leadership of affiliated medical practices and hiring manager (i.e., clinic physician leaders) to maximize successful provider recruiting
- Manage team of recruiters and oversee interview process with practice hiring managers.
- Maximize efficiencies within the Applicant Tracking System and overall recruiting process.
- Manage the company initiative of building relationships with residency programs in conjunction with affiliated Medical Groups to build a pipeline of future physician candidates.
- At least 15 years’ experience in recruiting; a minimum of 3 years’ experience with leading physician recruiting teams; OB/GYN recruiting preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented; able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written; able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and with internal/external candidates. Strong presentation skills.
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Office and HRIS skills. Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills, especially within healthcare. Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and growing office environment that is ever changing and evolving.
- Excellent customer service and clear communication skills.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Physician Recruiting
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.