Financial Systems Manager
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 849
Position Title: Financial Systems Manager
The Finance Systems Manager is responsible for the reliable performance of Unified’s NetSuite ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system as well as the main 3rd party applications (the NetSuite Ecosystem). The NetSuite Ecosystem today is comprised of the main NetSuite modules (Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets), ProLease, Quickbooks, Concur, Adaptive Insights, Solution 7, and Mineral Tree. This list will continue to change over time based on the needs of the business. The role reports to the Director, Finance Integration and Controls and acts as the subject matter expert on the NetSuite Ecosystem.
The Finance Systems Manager troubleshoots and resolves ERP related software, integrations to 3rd party applications, and manages user roles and access. S/he participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP functionality and applications. Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability. Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users. Recommends new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback.
The Finance Systems Manager will first and foremost be passionate about Unified’s mission. S/he will be hardworking, demonstrate the values of the company and build / sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels within the organization. The successful candidate will be persuasive, authentic and transparent and will demonstrate a high level of professional and personal credibility.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives include:
- Responsible to provide technical analysis, design, configuration, scripting, and implementation of NetSuite customizations and functionality, including new functionality documentation.
- Manage the software testing process which would include test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinate actual software testing.
- Work with the Finance & Accounting organization to detail work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines in accordance with internal policies.
- Design, manage and make recommendations to enhance the overall financial systems, policies and processes.
- Prepare for NetSuite Version updates, properly test customizations and integrations, and stay updated on new NetSuite features and functionality.
- Review and correspond with end users on escalated system issues/bugs from the Helpdesk team to determine if technical changes are required and devise and propose well-considered solutions.
- Manage and support the main 3rd party integrations with NetSuite (Quickbooks, Concur, Adaptive Insights, Mineral Tree, ProLease).
- Work with external vendors and IT to understand interface requirements for all accounting system automations.
- Partner with the Finance & Accounting organization to ensure the financial reporting needs of the are met and enhanced.
- Oversee testing (unit, assembly, integration and user) for all projects being deployed to production and obtain end-user sign-off before implementation.
- Support the management of user access and maintenance of proper system access/roles/rights.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Business Partnership: Demonstrate a high degree of client service, collaboration, responsiveness, proactiveness, communication, transparency, and problem-solving abilities.
- Articulate and Lead Enhancement Initiatives Focused across People, Process, and leveraging Technology: identify and articulate enhancements across People (organizational structure, training, development, etc.), Process (streamlining, documenting, enhancing), and leveraging existing and new Technologies (leverage features of current technology, identify new add-on technology).
- Drive Effectiveness and Efficiencies: Identify and articulate initiatives to enhance the Effectiveness (Quality, timeliness, accuracy, transparency, communication and reporting), and the Efficiency (cost to provide) of the function. Identify appropriate centralization of activities across the organization.
- Acquisitions: Support the Director, Integrations and Controls on accounting integration activity.
- Hands-in / Roll-up- sleeves: Demonstrated capacity to make strong individual contributions as well as manage process development and execution. Demonstrated player / coach abilities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced (7+ years) professional with experience managing and customizing ERP systems, managing interfaces, writing SQL queries, generating reports and writing scripts to automate processes. S/he will be business literate and appreciate the activities and processes of the Finance organization. The candidate will possess experience in complex high performing companies of size and scope, with the ability to draw upon best-in-class processes and procedures.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a high-energy level, a sense of urgency, responsiveness, client-service approach, and low-ego. S/he will also be collaborative and bring maturity, humility, integrity, and leadership to the role.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology is required. An advanced degree (MBA, MIS, or other relevant master’s degree) is highly desirable. Experience with Oracle, NetSuite or SAP ERP systems highly desirable. Experience in Business Intelligence implementation is a plus.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Systems Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.