Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 781
Position Title: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst has the primary responsibility of providing high-level analytical support for enterprise-wide business initiatives and performance analysis. This will include developing and maintaining comprehensive modeling systems, producing detailed analysis of select projects, conducting detailed audits and analyses, preparing reports, and makes preliminary recommendations based on findings, The position will also coordinate and develop a variety of medical, financial, statistical and operational reports from raw data obtained from company specific resources and external resources.
Essential Job functions:
- Provide detailed and high-level research, analytical support and interpretation for use in developing enterprise-wide business strategies; this includes analysis and interpretation of key findings.
- Perform data research, preparation, analysis, and reporting on complex organizational data
- Develop and apply algorithms and/or models with the goal of answering business questions
- Develop reports and visualizations of data, which clearly and concisely illustrate analytic results
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of a system of checks and balances to assure that the underlying data is consistent, complete accurate, and provides value.
- Prepare and present findings for use in decision-making and/or presentations
- Five or more years of analytical experience in financial analysis, healthcare pricing, network management, healthcare economics, or related discipline.
- Excellent financial impact analysis, risk management, and data manipulation skills.
- Sound understanding of healthcare data, trends, and reporting.
- Ability to quickly identify and address quality control issues in data sets and reports.
- Ability to create and use financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools.
- Ability to think strategically and to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions using innovative techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels within the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience effectively planning and organizing work
- Technical expertise: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and SQL
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.