Lead Mammography Technologist Full-Time (WHASN) Sign-On Bonus $5,000.00
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada US
Job Number: 1856
Position Title: Mammography Technologist
WHASN Mammography Center at Lake Mead seeking a lead full-time Mammography Technologist. The Mammography Technologists will perform 3D digital mammography to assist in the diagnosis of disease in the OBGYN office. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and understanding of mammography. Must be able to work independently without supervision and have excellent problem-solving skills. Ensures a high level of quality and service is delivered to all organizational customers. When not performing mammography this technologist will assist the mammography manager with the EQUIP initiative as well as MQSA.
Sign-on bonus: $5,000.00
Essential Job Functions:
- Take Mammographic Images/perform quality control on the unit
- Complete Patient Information Requirements and Paperwork
- Converse with Radiologist about Mammographic Exams
- Support manager with EQUIP and MQSA requirements
Additional Job Functions:
- All other job requests as assigned by the Manager of Mammography QA, Director of Imaging Operations, or Care Center Administrator
- Minimum two years experience in a Mammography position.
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients, and families when providing instructions or responding to questions, or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, and billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet the continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
- Must have experience with MQSA inspections and requirements
- ARRT advanced registry mammography required
- State registrations required
- Current CEU’s up to date
City: Las Vegas
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Mammography Technologist Full-Time (WHASN) Sign-On Bonus $5,000.00
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.