GYN Pathologists / Cytopathologists
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 1666
Position Title: Pathologist
Florida Woman Care, the largest OB/GYN group practice in the state of Florida has a state-of-the-art CAP-accredited laboratory in the Tampa area with specialists in GYN Pathology to produce the highest quality diagnoses of laboratory specimens.
We currently have over 200 medical offices and over 550 OBGYN Providers throughout the state of Florida.
The Florida Woman Care Laboratory performs Histology, Cytology, Molecular Microbiology and Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT). We are seeking 1 part-time or full time Pathologist to join a team of 5 due to growth. This pathologist should have sub-specialty expertise in GYN Pathology and/or Cytopathology. Specimen types will be office-based biopsies, LEEPs and Pap Smears. There are no frozen section or on-call responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sign-out of office based GYN biopsies and/or liquid-based GYN cytology
• Interact with multiple OB/GYN providers to communicate cancer diagnoses and answer other pertinent inquires
• Participate in PT & QA programs
• Added responsibility for oversight of a section of the lab will be available for those that are interested and/or based on need
• MD/DO with AP or AP/CP board certification or eligibility
• State of Florida licensure or eligibility for licensure
• Expertise in GYN Pathology and/or Cytopathology, preferably with fellowship training in one or both
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact either by phone or email with numerous OB/GYN providers
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan.
Community / Marketing Title: GYN Pathologists / Cytopathologists
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.