Corporate Development Database Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 1640
Position Title: Corporate Development Database Manager
The Corporate Development Database Manager will be responsible for refining, managing, and maintaining the Salesforce CRM database, researching markets, producing acquisition target lists, as well as coordinating the execution of email campaigns, and tracking and reporting department analytics. This role will have meaningful impact on the company’s overall revenue growth. This position also provides a unique blend of sales/business development responsibilities with exposure to business valuations and the acquisition process.
The Corporate Development Database Manager will be accountable for:
- Research markets for new OBGYN, Women’s Health, and Fertility related leads
- Continuously add leads to CRM to build a robust pipeline
- Identify existing relationships between existing Unified physicians and targeted practices
- Oversee and improve the functionality of the CRM system from a data integrity and business perspective
- Partner with Analytics department to track and report department analytics
- Communicate prospects to Market leaders to initiate contact
- Make initial contact where appropriate and provide warm introductions
- 2+ years’ experience in a lead generation, market research, or database management role
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred, Women’s Healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining databases
- Demonstrated success in market research and lead generation
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Development Database Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.