Finance Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1627
Position Title: Finance Business Intelligence Developer
The Finance Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for producing financial and operational/market intelligence to aid in business decision making through the development of reporting systems. The Finance BI Developer uses and maintains warehouse data and systems to store, organize, and access data. This is a highly technical role that incorporates aspects of computer programming, software engineering, and data architecture and management. The position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Finance Systems & BI.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Create and apply DAX queries in Power BI using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Customize formatting and visual representation in Power BI.
- Deploy reports and dashboards to powerbi.com.
- Manage the IT privilege and security model for Power BI users.
- Implement row-level security on sensitive data in Power BI, along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Connect data sources, import data, and transform data for Business intelligence.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standard.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems and troubleshoot Power BI models.
Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements to build appropriate and useful reporting.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Convert customer requests into technical details, and ensure deliverable commitments are met.
- Maintain the ETL process from Oracle NetSuite to SQL Database.
Perform quality assurance checks on reports to deliver accurate information to end users.
- Create and maintain BI project documentation.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Master’s degree desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- 7+ years’ experience, expert level in Power BI development and deployment.
- 7+ years’ experience in SQL Server Development.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Experience with ETL procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.)
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Business Intelligence Developer
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.