Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1557
Position Title: IT Buyer
Position Summary: The IT Buyer’s primary goals are to lead, negotiate and execute sourcing activities for products (hardware and software) for Corporate, Affiliate, and Care Center needs in accordance with the technical specifications of our stakeholders. This role will be able to directly influence Unified’s s future supplier base in collaboration with our national counterparts and selected vendor base.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as primary contact for Care Centers to purchase technology solutions (hardware and software).
- Manage procurement process in NetSuite for IT Hardware and Software purchases.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of the current supply base, map and identify new suppliers and establish and maintain relationships with the key suppliers.
- Work with IT Security to verify that vendors meet compliance requirements.
- Establish and/or maintain key business relationships with departmental stakeholders, business owners, including but not limited to Corporate Business Technology, Information Security, Accounts Payables, Accounting and Vendor Management Office.
- Lead, negotiate and execute all sourcing activities to the defined project timelines and approved sourcing strategies.
- Issue RFQs, negotiate an optimal cost level for areas of responsibility, and carry out contract negotiations and management.
- Develop standard offerings to simplify common purchases for Care Centers.
- Demonstrate experience working with Accounts Payable to resolve invoicing issues and expedite payment issues.
- Manage Affiliate Offboardings and disposition of assets. Ensures equipment hard drives are wiped in accordance with Compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years or more experience in Purchasing or related field including experience with IT related purchasing
- 4 year degree with Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field of study preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce or equivalent financial packages (preferred, but not required)
- Ambition the be part of a highly engaged team culture
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Negotiation skills and drive to look for cost improvement opportunities
- Good communication skills and positive mindset with high energy
- Strong interest in developing relationships with stakeholders and team
- Ability to independently drive and complete tasks
- Strategic understanding and thinking
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Honesty and integrity
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: IT Buyer
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.