Location: Louisville, KY, Kentucky US
Job Number: 1555
Position Title: Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The Account Manager will serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, prepare reports on account statuses, and assist with challenging client request or issue escalations as needed. The Account Manager will also aid in the implementations of new clients by building project plans and tracking implementation until completion.
- Client Facing, Affable, Elicit and understand customer requirements including client Business Objectives.
- Communicate progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Work with internal team to research, develop client requests.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify potential up sale opportunities.
- New client implementation.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Manager, or relevant role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Knowledge in the Healthcare Industry is a plus
- BA/BS degree in business administration, sales or similar relevant field
City: Louisville, KY
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.