Facilities Transaction Manager
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1512
Position Title: Facilities Transaction Manager
***This position is REMOTE, does NOT require to be in Boca Raton, FL***
The Facilities Transaction Manager will work with the regional and functional leaders to support the care centers in their real estate needs and transactions. Duties will include managing relationships with the regional 3rd party brokers, strategic planning with care center and regional leadership, tracking, managing, and negotiating leases for care centers including renewals, overseeing and coordinating larger construction projects. Working with the legal, business development and transaction teams on conducting due diligence and onboarding of new tuck-ins and platform acquisitions. The Facilities Transaction Manager will also assist with the in-house mapping system and any ad-hoc tasks that arises. The Facilities Transaction Manager will function in a more prominent role and should be expected to work independently on assigned tasks as well as collaborate with others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Tracking, management, and negotiation of care center leases. Includes strategic planning with care center and regional leadership, coordination with local broker and legal review and processing legal documents for signature.
- Working with business development, legal and implementation teams to onboard new tuck-ins and platforms, which includes due diligence and securing assignments and/or new leases.
- Maintaining lines of communication with regional and functional leaders, including periodic update meetings
- Managing relationships with 3rd party brokers in each region. Coordination of RFP and engagement process with Sr. Dir. of Real Estate. Ongoing duties include coordination of the transactions and periodic update meetings.
- Location Analytics-in house mapping for care centers and ad-hoc tasks
- Education: Minimum of Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in commercial real estate leasing, medical transactions preferred.
- Credentials: Salesperson license preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience with ProLease lease software preferred.
- Experience with ESRI based GIS mapping preferred.
- Well organized, very detailed oriented and ability to multi-task
- Review and interpret lease agreements and identify critical terms (e.g. payments, terms, bargain purchase options, renewals periods, restrictions, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally (e.g. vendors, practice managers)
- Ability to meet communicated deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Transaction Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.