Location: Tucson, Arizona US
Job Number: 1510
Position Title: IT Director
The IT Director of Infrastructure is a highly visible leadership role directing Unified technology operations in Tucson, Arizona. The IT Director will oversee the technical aspects of geographically disperse systems while identifying areas of opportunity and participating in strategic planning and team development initiatives.
Technology plays a critical role across the business, so this function must be customer service oriented in working with both internal and external constituents. The candidate will need to combine operational excellence with the need to operate strategically to evolve infrastructure for a growing company. Vendors play a critical role in this function, so the Director of IT Infrastructure must manage vendors in a mutually beneficial partnership effectively. Must have both leadership and technical skills to manage IT Infrastructure technologies and personnel. This position is located in Tucson, Arizona. Occasional travel will be required.
The IT Director is responsible for managing vendors, staff, and complex relationships with Physician Owners at various Physician practices in the Tucson, AZ area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership for team in a manner that provides coaching and develops his/her staff in a way that achieves career goals
- Build a customer service focused environment that supports both internal and external customers' technology needs.
- Conduct operational activities in a manner that is process-driven and documented, including relevant change management practices.
- Coordinates or creates support mechanisms for Clinical based systems and software.
Additional Job Functions:
- Relationship building with Physicians and staff in both Arizona and at Corporate.
- Serve as a general technical resource
- Complete special projects
- Attend staff meetings and applicable training
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with HIPAA and healthcare industry issues and regulations
- Experience leading others (employees or vendors).
- Ability to communicate both with detailed technical resources as well as discuss complex technical items with people with less little or no technical background.
- Demonstrated track record managing through defined processes and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates familiarity and understanding of the CMMI framework.
- Experience managing an enterprise technology budget.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Director
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.