Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1486
Position Title: Business Analyst
In your role as Business Analyst you will provide technical and analytical support for corporate growth and development, including the build out of pro forma analyses, analyzing revenue and expense data, and providing insights on the financial and operating characteristics that generate scenarios from internal and external sources. You will be responsible for creating SQL and BI data models using internal and external datasets to enable the creation of standardized actionable dashboards. You will partner with multiple internal workgroups and market leaders tasked with growth and development of Unified Women’s Healthcare. For ultimate success in this role you will utilize your strong technical skills, analytical skill set, financial literacy, and healthcare knowledge to build analytical models and tools that communicate growth drivers to key stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop models that translate data into cash-flow projections for potential acquisitions
- Provide detailed, analytical support and interpretation for use in providing baseline financial data for new client acquisitions.
- Interpreting financial data from various external sources and developing transformation processes as needed.
- Communicate suggestions for continuous improvements in data quality.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather data requirements and communicate results.
- Provide detailed and high-level research, analytical support and interpretation for use in developing enterprise-wide business strategies; this includes analysis and interpretation of key findings.
- Provide planning, scoping, and execution on all Analytics projects that support corporate initiatives.
- Provide multi-departmental support across the company as it relates to reports and various automation projects.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree; graduate degree (MBA, MPH, MS) a plus; emphasis in finance, accounting, economics, or information systems is preferred.
- 5 plus years’ experience analyzing data; healthcare data analysis preferred (claim, clinical, provider, eligibility) but not required.
- Sound understanding of profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other financial data
- Demonstrated expertise using SQL, Power BI, Tableau or similar, MS Excel required.
- Sound understanding of healthcare data, trends, and reporting.
- Ability to create and use financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools.
- Ability to quickly identify and address quality control issues in data sets and reports.
- Ability to think strategically and to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels within the Company.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions using innovative techniques.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.