IT Financial Operations Manager
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1459
Position Title: IT Operations Manager
The IT Financial Operations Manager is responsible for financial, administrative, reporting, and other functions needed to run the Information Technology department efficiently and effectively. This position will partner with the IT leadership to provide important tools to run the business including budgeting and financial reporting, procurement and vendor management, metrics and performance reporting, and coordinate budgets with project management activities. Attention to detail and a positive customer service attitude is required. All our IT team members must be passionate about high performance IT and providing the highest levels of customer service throughout.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and proactively manages financial transactions, budgets, and contracts to optimize cost efficiencies.
- Tracks purchasing and budgeting information related to Information Technology budget items including accounting, contract negotiation, renewal, and
- Coordinates financial and metric activities between the various functional entities within Information Technology as well as interfacing with Accounting
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key
- Sets standards for vendor use, change, and selection. Coordinates activities with Procurement department to ensure ethical, fair, and clear processes for vendor selection and usage.
- Establishes processes to track technology projects and partners with Finance to effectively
- Delivers relevant analysis and reporting relating to Financial and department performance metrics to both management and end business
- Develops and maintains a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboard for departmental Metrics relating to the performance of budget and budgeted projects.
- Works with leadership team to plan and coordinate department
- Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting aids are completed in a timely manner and continually modified to meet the needs of the department.
- Works across IT team to create and maintains process and procedural documentation relating to financial and operational needs.
- Interfaces with users of Information Technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner. Accurately and proactively communicates pertinent information to create a work
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Provides administrative tasks as detailed above
- Attends Meetings, and related non-project administrative duties.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: IT Financial Operations Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.