Identity and Access Specialist
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1351
Position Title: Identity and Access Specialist
The Identity and Access Specialist reports directly to the Manager of Identity and Access Management and is responsible for maintaining enterprise identity and access management (IAM) solutions and systems related to authorization, authentication, identity registry management, and identity lifecycle in enterprise-wide data repositories. Password resets, facilitating and troubleshooting user access issues, validating and verifying authorization requests and provisioning/deprovisioning of user accounts and entitlements are all common activities.
The ideal candidate is also creative, flexible, and enjoys working within a small, results-driven environment.
- Provides support for the following areas:
- Athena EHR Role assignment and permissions
- Athena EHR password Reset, blocking and expirations of user accounts
- Lifecycle Management as it relates to user accounts for Athena and Okta
- Okta Troubleshooting including but not limited to password resets, multi factor authentication, application access
- Follows and assists with maintaining standards for identity solutions, such as Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and other various identity platforms.
- Follows and/or creates standard processes in conjunction with team members and leadership.
- Experience with Identity Management concepts and processes including authorization, authentication.
- Experience with electronic health record systems (EHR) as it relates to end user access
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates user needs, and supports identity & access management change requests.
- Participate in internal and external audit activities and analyze audit findings related to IAM and implement compensating or mitigating controls while partnering with key business personnel.
- Utilizes salesforce to track, manage, and update customers on all activities related this job function.
- Answers Telephone queue calls during scheduled hours and creates appropriate Salesforce Cases to track work performed.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to ensure identity and access solutions meet or exceed privacy and regulatory compliance requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Proven teamwork qualities with emphasis on customer service, team building and strength-based teams.
- Attention to details and the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrates discretion while handling confidential or personal data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Education and/or Experience
- A.S in Computer Science or related field preferred or related experience.
- 1-2 years of experience or training in computer security, auditing of user accounts, elevated accounts and access management. Require a basic understanding of access administration and the ability to pick up other technologies and their related security procedures quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills, strong work ethic, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience with Enterprise directory services (Active Directory)
- Knowledge of SAML 2.0 integrations, SSO, and MFA
- Experience using API calls to integrate Okta with SaaS-based applications
- Security + CE Certification
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Identity and Access Specialist
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.