Laboratory Client Services Representative
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina US
Job Number: 1344
Position Title: Laboratory Client Services Representative
UWH of NC Laboratory is currently seeking a Laboratory Client Services Representative (Lab CSR) to work as a liaison to receive and assist in resolution of concerns of our Clients. Problem-solving and strong investigative skills are required to resolve Client concerns. The Lab CSR will also support internal laboratory clerical operations. A successful candidate must be Client focused, demonstrate strong communication skills, and genuinely empathetic to concerns of our Care Center partners and patients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for handling Care Center inquiries by telephone and by ticket created in the portal regarding status of reports, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide Client satisfaction.
- Triage concerns appropriately based upon laboratory protocol.
- Report laboratory results to Clients using established protocols, document reporting or call history, and maintain appropriate records.
- Provide information to Care Center Clients regarding collection requirements of laboratory testing.
- Assignments may include utilization of Laboratory Information systems for data entry and retrieval of data, billing and previous Client interaction to obtain information and provide excellent Client Services.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of reports from AthenaNet and VitalDx for Quality Assurance tracking.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new Care Centers.
- Contact Clients to resolve routine issues related to patient specimens and result reporting.
- Support laboratory administration and pathologists with clerical or administrative tasks as requested
- Understands, support, complies with company policies, procedures
- Handling inbound Client calls
- Calling Outbound to gather required missing information
- Reception Desk Coverage as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Florida Woman Care Lab
- Provide account management for client’s day-to-day operations including visits to care center locations, when necessary
- Provide educational material to the client base
- Resolve any client related issues in a timely manner
- Actively manage all assigned client sites
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical/lab experience is preferred as well as coursework in the sciences
- Knowledge of specimen handling and collection requirements, general laboratory workflow and basic medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes is preferred, but not required
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Laboratory Client Services Representative
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.