Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 1339
Position Title: Cytology Supervisor
Florida Woman Care, the largest OB/GYN group practice in the state of Florida has built a state of the art CAP-accredited lab in the Tampa area with specialists in GYN Pathology to produce the highest quality of diagnosis of laboratory specimens.
We currently have over 200 medical offices and over 550 OBGYN Providers throughout the state of Florida.
The Florida Woman Care Laboratory focuses on Histology, GYN Cytology and Molecular Microbiology. We are seeking an experienced Cytology Supervisor to lead the GYN Cytology division. Offering Sign-On Bonus and Retention Bonus.
- Supervise a high-volume GYN Cytology Department analyzing ThinPrep specimens with the most updated equipment available (T5000 Autoloaders, Imager Duos, Review Scope Plus, etc.).
- Supervise multiple cytotechs and cytoprep techs in the image-guided screening/interpretation and preparation, respectively, of liquid-based GYN cytology specimens.
- Prepare for CAP and other inspections.
- Perform required compliance tasks including the interpretation of data generated from the LIS to track lab and individual cytotech performance.
- Participate in other projects and perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in the field of Cytotechnology
- ASCP certification in Cytotechnology required
- Florida state licensure is not required
Community / Marketing Title: Cytology Supervisor
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.