Help Desk Technician
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1322
Position Title: Workstation Technician
Unified Women's Healthcare is a fast growing MSO headquartered in Boca Raton, FL. We are seeking a Workstation Technician to help execute and support the company’s technology and customer support strategies.
Our Information Technology operations and strategy execution rely upon the successful coordination of Helpdesk activities. This person will function as tier-one and tier-two Helpdesk Support. The ideal candidate needs to be familiar with helpdesk processes, policies, and procedures. They need to understand the concepts for a highly effective Helpdesk based upon the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) body of knowledge. Attention to detail and a positive customer service attitude is required.
All our IT team members must be passionate about high performance IT and providing the highest levels of customer service throughout. Medicare advantage and managed care experience are strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Solves user technology problems at the workstation level including desktop, laptop, tablet, cell phone and related peripheral hardware or software applications and services.
- Champions customer support through positive interaction and advocacy of all end-user issues from initial contact through resolution.
- Maintains all information relating to all technology assets, problems, solutions, and changes within the purview of the Helpdesk.
- Provides tier one support including answering phones, documenting tickets, problem routing, dispatching, end-user training, and basic troubleshooting for end-user devices.
- Provides tier two support including advanced device troubleshooting, problem escalation, work order management spare inventory management, PC imaging, device setup, backup support, and documentation.
- Interfaces with users of Information Technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner. Accurately communicates pertinent information to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of departmental personnel and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; 5 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years previous Information Technology experience required; previous experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have expert computer skills especially with the typical systems and applications used to perform this role.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and interest in problem-solving.
- A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL, Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are preferred, but not required.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Help Desk Technician
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.