Director of Business Performance and Analysis
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1306
Position Title: Director of Business Performance and Analysis
The Director of Business Performance and Analysis will support Unified’ s mission by directing the management of business reporting and insights for decision making and consumption of performance vs. business objectives. This position will lead the elevation of the business reporting and insights delivered to our market leadership, senior management team, and business partners. This person will be tasked with the engaging our market leadership to discuss their performance, variances, identify potential issues, highlight areas of opportunity and advise on potential solutions.
The successful candidate will be a collaborator that is skilled in analyzing data and bringing consistent and accurate insights from data to life. The candidate will need the ability to translate complex observations into simple-to-understand concepts and adapt their communication to address various audiences. Our ideal candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented and possess a strong problem-solving competence used to challenge the status quo. The candidate must also have outstanding interpersonal skills, along with the ability to influence decision making and build strong relationships with cross-functional partners. A strong work ethic, a high sense of urgency, the ability to learn quickly, and the passionate desire to drive results is required
- Acts as an analytical and thought advisor to Market leadership and Senior Management team to provide data and analytical information and insights that will assist in improving their market strategy and achieving established business objectives.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, identify underlying causes of variances from targets and/or historical results and communicates the results to various audiences.
- Develop a strong understanding of strategic business objectives and assists leadership with articulating key drivers of performance against the objectives.
- Recap and analyze business results versus plan and forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis.
- Participate in broader Analytical responsibilities including data governance, ad-hoc reporting, external reporting requirements, and documentation of work product.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in business research and analysis, healthcare consulting/management, healthcare economics or related field
- Strong analytical skills to regress data, identify patterns and evaluate relevance of findings to the overall business problem at hand
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks
- Ability to communicate and presenting data and insights to executives
- Sound understanding of healthcare data, trends and reporting
- Experience with budgeting/forecasting and ability to understand and interpret complex financial statements
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Proficient with BI Tools (Power BI/Tableau)
- Familiarity with SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Experience in a dynamic, complex, rapidly growing business is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s required; MBA highly preferred - Major in finance, analytics, mathematics, or economics
- Travel up to 20%
- Position is remote
- Position is remote
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Business Performance and Analysis
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.