Location: Morrisville, North Carolina US
Job Number: 1297
Position Title: Junior Accountant
The primary responsibility of the Junior Accountant is to support the Accounting team and the Physician offices. Duties include, but not limited to:
***This position will start as a work-from-home position. The expectation is that the position will work full-time out of the Morrisville, NC office once the office reopens in August 2021. ***
Corporate accounting duties-Assist in preparing some of the entries and schedules necessary for consolidation of information to the corporate entity as well as centralized tasks that relate to all Physician offices.
Physician office duties-Responsible for general ledger and month-end closing process for 3-5 small physician offices. Communicate as necessary regarding this work.
Other Administrative-Coordinate large communication blasts from accounting team (funding notifications, deadlines, physician bonusing, other routine and necessary communications). Putting together training materials for new physician office practice managers as well as new staff members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Corporate accounting functions
- Month-end closing tasks
- Communication with physician offices
- Administrative support to team
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience working as an Accountant in the healthcare field preferred
- Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks) preferred. Excel and Word required.
- The ideal candidate must be very detail-oriented and have the ability to make decisions based on objective analysis of facts.
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to provide excellent, client-focused service
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Well organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Accountant
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.