Laboratory Client Services Representative Team Lead
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina US
Job Number: 1267
Position Title: Lab Client Services Representative Team Lead
Our Laboratory is currently seeking a Laboratory Client Services Representative Team Lead (Lab CSR Team Lead) will work as a liaison to receive and assist in resolution of concerns of our Clients. Problem-solving and strong investigative skills are required to resolve Client concerns. The Lab CSR Team Lead will also support internal laboratory clerical operations in current and future markets, become a subject matter expert across all markets and assist the Lab Client Services Manager with required reporting. A successful candidate must be Client focused, demonstrate strong communication skills, a focus on process improvement and genuinely empathetic to concerns of our Care Center partners and patients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for handling Care Center inquiries by telephone and by tickets created in the portal regarding status of reports, concerns of service failures, and other duties to provide Client satisfaction.
- Ability to collaborate to drive workflow and process improvements across all locations with a focus on trend analysis and resolution.
- Ability to utilize Excel to create and distribute data/reporting as needed.
- Triage concerns appropriately based upon laboratory protocol.
- Assists with monitoring the utilization of care centers across all markets.
- Report laboratory results to Clients using established protocols, document reporting or call history, and maintain appropriate records.
- Provide information to Care Center Clients regarding collection requirements of laboratory testing.
- Assignments may include operating information systems for data entry and retrieval of data, billing and Client interaction to obtain information and provide excellent Client services.
- Create and distribute reports from EMR and LIS systems for Quality Assurance tracking.
- Contact Clients to resolve routine issues related to patient specimens and result reporting.
- Support laboratory administration and pathologists with clerical or administrative tasks as requested.
- Training of new hires across markets, as necessary via Virtual Webinars or onsite travel.
- Understands, support, complies with company policies, procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Handling inbound Client calls.
- Calling Outbound to gather missing information.
- Reception Desk Coverage as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical/lab experience is preferred as well as coursework in the medical sciences.
- Administrative background is preferred.
- Knowledge of specimen handling and collection requirements, general laboratory workflow and basic medical terminology
- Knowledge of or certification in ICD 10 coding is a plus.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Laboratory Client Services Representative Team Lead
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.