Director of Corporate Development
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1264
Position Title: Director of Corporate Development
The Director of Corporate Development/M&A will be responsible for helping execute on the Company’s growth initiatives, including tuck-ins, de novos, and other organic growth projects. This Director] will lead and assist the VP and CDO on financial and operational modeling, negotiating letters of intent (“LOI”) with potential sellers, leading transaction diligence and negotiating deal documents. This individual will also be involved with supporting organic growth initiatives and ad-hoc strategic initiatives. This position will report directly to the CDO and has a high-level of visibility and interaction with CEO and other members of the Management team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participating in all phases of the M&A process
- Researching and evaluating potential M&A targets
- Networking and developing relationships within the organization and potential target company leadership
- Valuation modeling
- Managing due diligence
- Communicating and developing trusted relationships with the C-suite and divisional leadership on a regular basis
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis
This is an excellent position for an individual with at least two or three years of deal execution experience within a M&A oriented organization/function who has broader corporate development and management aspirations. The ideal candidate will have the following qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience within private equity, investment banking and / or in an acquisitive healthcare company
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience
- Ability to lead a deal process from initial screening of the opportunity to close of a transaction
- Advanced competency within Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills; ability to present concisely and with detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple business objectives and projects with the proper sense of urgency
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, and will include an attractive base salary, annual bonus opportunity, and a comprehensive benefits package
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Corporate Development
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.