Mammography Technologist Part-Time (Genesis OBGYN) Sign-On Bonus: $5,000.00
Location: Tucson, Arizona US
Job Number: 1261
Position Title: Mammography Technologist
Genesis OBGYN is seeking a part-time Mammography Technologist. The Mammography Technologist performs 2D and 3D digital mammography procedures to assist in the diagnosis of disease or injury. Must have good knowledge and understanding of the mammography QC requirements to meet the MQSA and State regulations. Must be able to work independently without supervision, have excellent problem-solving skills. Ensures a high level of quality and service is delivered to all organizational customers.
**Sign-On Bonus: $5,000.00**
Essential Job Functions:
- Take Mammographic Images
- Post Processes Mammographic Images
- Complete Patient Information Requirements
- Converse with Radiologist about Mammographic Exams
- MQSA and FDA Quality Control Requirements
- Answer Calls and Questions about Mammography Services
Additional Job Functions:
- All other job requests as assigned by Director of Imaging Operations or Care Center Administrator
- Requires a working knowledge of the equipment QC requirements and documentation required for MQSA and State regulations.
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytical skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information, and perform general radiographic exams while limiting radiation exposure.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic or radiologic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
- Requires a current State Mammography License
- Must have current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT (R) (M)).
- Bilingual English/spanish preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Mammography Technologist Part-Time (Genesis OBGYN) Sign-On Bonus: $5,000.00
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.