Identity and Access Administrator
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1251
Position Title: Identity and Access Administrator
Unified is seeking an Identity and Access Administrator to help execute and support the company’s technology and customer support strategies.
Unified has chosen Okta as a key enabler of SSO (Single Sign On), authentication, lifecycle management, and mobility. This role requires someone who understands administration of user access and security profiles across applications and systems in a corporate environment, security policies, and audit controls. Administrators are also responsible for reporting and investigating exceptions, testing, and maintaining access controls, and supporting the business and IT staff for security related identity and access issues.
The successful candidate will help to improve the documentation needed to enhance process and procedures within the Engineering team. The ideal candidate is also creative, flexible, and enjoys working within a small, results-driven environment. The items listed are a subset of the work that the administrator will be expected to perform:
- Key participant in testing enhancements and managing sandbox instances.
- Manage relationships with acquired companies and related Technology staff to facilitate the implementation of Identity Access Management tools and best practices.
- Identify and mitigate risks identified through internal and external audits.
- Assist with ensuring strong authentication, authorization, role-based access controls (RBAC) are implemented in existing and new applications and products.
- Assisting in policies and procedures (including staff support for security related to identity and access incidents and awareness).
- Responsible for working incidents and service requests in Service Desk within SLA.
- Assist in reviewing processes, policies, and standards as they relate to the access and provisioning principles.
- Represent Access Services Team and/or AD Administration Team on related projects.
- Analyze and resolve technology and end user incidents during standard business hours and on-call rotations.
- Monitor issue resolutions and collaborates with the application teams, vendors, and engineers when necessary to resolve issues.
- Manage user accounts and access permissions for Unified computer systems and applications by reviewing user IDs or access request forms to determine if they are accurate, complete, approved and appropriate. Contact requestor, manager and/or data owner, as necessary. If in order, establish the requested access and notify the user.
- Must be able to gain familiarity and understanding with the following technologies: Web-based applications, VPN, Active Directory, IAM, EMR, HRIS, CRM and others.
- Conduct periodic audits of accounts and access by performing online research and producing reports of users with access to specific systems or resources. Provide updated user listings periodically for review or upon request by management or Data Owners.
- Ensure timely removal or modification of access based upon termination listings, emergency requests and change request forms.
- Interface with Security and Internal Audit teams to ensure compliance with industry standards and practices
- Ensure knowledge obtained in the resolution of significant incidents is captured into process documentation and properly trained and communicated to the team.
- Identify and work with appropriate IT groups to resolve ongoing or widespread technology issues.
- Ability to work on-call schedule with ability to work after-business hours as required (nights, weekends) due to project needs and operational emergencies. Must also be able to cover on call rotation if necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Proven teamwork qualities with emphasis on customer service, team building and strength-based teams.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask under pressure and project deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot user access problems and determine appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to view incidents and problems from customer perspective and taking initiative to represent the customer when working with other teams toward a resolution.
Education and/or Experience
- S. in Computer Science or related field preferred or related experience.
- 1-2 years of experience or training in computer security, auditing of user accounts, elevated accounts, and access management. Require a basic understanding of access administration and the ability to pick up other technologies and their related security procedures quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills, strong work ethic, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience with Enterprise directory services (Active Directory)
- Familiar with identity management best practices.
- Able to adapt to quick changes in direction
- Knowledge of SAML 2.0 integrations, SSO, and MFA
- Experience using API calls to integrate Okta with SaaS-based applications
- Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator
- Security + CE Certification
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Identity and Access Administrator
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.