IT Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1234
Position Title: IT Cyber Security Analyst
The cybersecurity analyst will play a key role in enhancing and improving the security posture across the organization. You will be responsible for identifying and mitigating areas of vulnerability and potential exposure from the cybersecurity standpoint. The successful candidate will have hands-on and practical experience in areas of cyber and data security, cybersecurity methodologies and frameworks, including experience in establishing both technical and organizational controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform information security reviews and scans of designated systems to assess the effectiveness of the total system security, identify vulnerabilities, and make mitigation recommendations.
- Support the implementation, operation, and maintenance of vulnerability management projects.
- Proactively collaborate with the Incident Response Team to address and mitigate vulnerabilities actively leveraged by malicious actors.
- Recommend and support the implementation, operation, testing, and on-going sustainment of data loss prevention (DLP) capabilities, technologies, and processes.
- Perform enterprise vulnerability scanning, secure configuration baseline verification, tool validation, and data and identity protection activities.
- Detect and, as required, perform, or oversee remediation of information security vulnerabilities to minimize risks to operating environments.
- Establish an agile approach for vulnerability management capability improvements to address threats and weaknesses in security.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT Security or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledgeable and deep understanding of vulnerability and risk management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, and problem-solving ability.
- Experience with Tenable.sc/Nessus vulnerability scanning and reporting.
- Ability to articulate raw vulnerability and audit data into executive reports.
- Experience with BigFix or equivalent patch management software.
- Understanding of Splunk or equivalent SEIM / Log Aggregation tool.
- Familiar with attack and exploitation techniques involving operating systems, applications, and devices.
- Experience in configuration management compliance baselines for Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Experience with Incident Response Team (IR/IRT) troubleshooting, root cause analysis and remediation verification.
- Ability to successfully accomplish tasks with minimal oversight and management.
- Knowledgeable of Identity Management and authorization, least privilege, and reducing unauthorized elevated access.
- Understanding of Firewalls to include basic networking, sub-netting, IDS, NAT, ACL's.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, athenahealth EHR, NextGen, networked medical devices and other software and technologies supporting telehealth and clinical settings.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Information Technology, or relevant field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
- Experience / Training:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT, information security, cyber risk management, compliance or a related field required; of which at least 3 years' experience in information security is required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
One or more relevant information security-related certifications preferred. Examples include: CISSP, CISA, HCISPP, CCSP, CRISC, CISM, CGIH, GCFA, GNFA, GPEN, GSEC, QSA and CEH.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: IT Cyber Security Analyst
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.