Finance Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1226
Position Title: Finance Business Intelligence Developer
The Finance Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for producing financial and operational/market intelligence to aid in business decision making through the development of reporting systems. The BI Developer uses and maintains warehouse data and systems to store, organize, and access data. This is a highly technical role that incorporates aspects of computer programming, software engineering, and data architecture and management. The position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Finance Systems & BI.
- Develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making by pulling information from Oracle BI Tables, financial system applications (Concur, Mineral Tree, etc.), other data warehouses, and excel/text files.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements to build appropriate and useful reporting.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Convert customer requests into technical details, and ensure deliverable commitments are met
- Perform quality assurance checks on reports to deliver accurate information to end users.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Conduct troubleshooting on BI models.
- Create and maintain BI project documentation.
Additional Job Functions:
- Attend meetings.
- Reply to emails.
- Assist in problem solving.
- Learn the business processes.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Position Requirements: (Please list the knowledge skills and abilities required to successfully perform in this role. The requirements are distinct from desired capabilities and represent the minimum acceptable proficiency level. Please include education and certifications if required. Please list specific degree of sufficiency – must be measurable. )
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Master’s degree desirable but not required.
- 8+ years’ experience as BI Developer for Oracle and/or other ERP.
- 8+ years’ experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other visualization tools.
- 5+ years’ experience with Testing and Data Quality, preferred.
- Experience with ETL procedures, preferred.
- Knowledge of Modification Views and Procedures, preferred.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.)
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Business Intelligence Developer
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
Remote Opportunity: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.