Freelance Healthcare Copywriter
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 1221
Position Title: Freelance Healthcare Copywriter
**** This consultant position can be Remote ****
We are looking for a remote Freelance Healthcare Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, social media, blogs, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. The freelance copywriter would also be responsible for the Thought Leadership program for the Executive Team for which the writer would research articles for the ET to use for social media posts and blogs.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, communicative, and skilled writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we would like to meet you. We are looking for someone with a healthcare background who understand topics such as physician practice management, value-based care, mammography, OBGYN and maternal health.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with Brand Manager, Communications Manager, and Marketing Manager on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in English, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Degree in health sciences preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Freelance Healthcare Copywriter
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.