Director of Implementation
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1213
Position Title: Director of Implementation
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a fast-growing organization that is looking for a high energy, results driven professional that can manage our robust project pipeline.
The Director of Implementation is responsible for leading and managing the team of Project Managers who ensure the successful integration of new women’s health practices onto the Unified platform. This work includes EMR systems and back office functions. The Director is responsible for the overall success of these project integrations, ensuring our care centers have the best experience during the onboarding phase.
The Director will assist in designing the vision and aligning the team and cross-functional departments around an optimal care center experience. The individual will manage process improvement, training, staffing models and hiring decisions to ensure that care centers are onboarded successfully to the Unified network.
- People leadership and development
- Establish criteria for successful project managers
- Facilitate opportunities for learning and development to build skills and close gaps, for both project management and technical skills
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team focused on both skills development and problem-solving project challenges
- Manage hiring and onboarding process for new team members
- Project oversight and reporting
- Develop and manage reporting systems to ensure visibility into project progress and risk management
- Oversee processes for reporting project status to team and senior leadership
- Manage team’s capacity to staff individuals to projects and proactively identify staffing needs
- Establish project go-live dates for athena, payroll and benefits
- Assess and assign project go-live support resources
- Process management and improvement
- Facilitate the ongoing documentation and improvement of project plans, RACI (accountability) models, presentations and supporting technology
- Oversee lessons learned processes at the end of projects to ensure improvements are identified and implemented
- Work cross-functionality to drive process alignment with other functions at Unified and with some external partners
- Adapt and evolve the tuck-in project plan to support athena markets
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Identify and implement add-on solutions for EMR optimization
- Other duties assigned
- 5-7 years managing a team responsible for large-scale integrations. Ideal candidate would have healthcare provider integration experience including support of EMR systems
- Able to deliver an industry leading client experience through CBO and care center integrations
- Track record of cultivating teams who provide the highest level of customer service with uncompromising integrity
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize cross-functional processes and lead change
- Proven success as an effective people leader in a client services organization
- A blend of big-company business and process management experience, with the ability to translate needs to entrepreneurial/startup organizations
- Outstanding client relationship, client facing and consulting skills. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and know when to delegate, and when to take direct ownership
- Strong recruiting and team-building skills. Able to think outside the box to solve problems and to escalate issues when appropriate
- Effective oral and written communications
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives
- Experience planning and running large workshops
- Travel 10%
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Implementation
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.