Practice Performance Manager
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1198
Position Title: Practice Performance Manager
***This Position can be Remote anywhere in the state of Florida.***
The Performance Manager is responsible for hands on care center performance analysis leading to enhanced practice revenue production and profitability. Each Performance Manager is responsible for profit & loss for the Care Centers within the Manager’s designated region.
- Manage the overall relationship between practice physicians and Unified.
- Influence, direct and achieve corporate and care center objectives utilizing a variety of company resources and internal shared services functions of Unified.
- Work closely with all Unified departments in acheiving high levels of physician and practice manager satisfaction and practice margin expansion.
- Provide leadership to care center partner physicians and office managers in setting and achieving care center specific performance objectives.
- Identify and assist with implementing both top line revenue initiatives and operating efficiencies aimed at achieving best practice targets throughout the region. These include identifying care centers for ancillary services expansion and new service line development in collaboration with Unified Corporate Development, Medical Director and others.
- Analyze and make recommendations to the care center Accounting team members, payroll and RCM in order to have a broad, proactive, and consultative approach to care center success.
It is anticipated that 70-80 percent of the Managers time is spent in the field working with care center partner physicians and practice managers.
Additional Job Functions:
- Develop deep understanding of athenahealth reporting and core functionalities in order to improve operating efficiencies at the care centers.
- Assist care center in the identification, creation and implementation of policies and procedures, as it relates to performance objectives.
- Work closely with Implementation and Account Management teams during the onboarding of new care centers.
- Utilizes Salesforce to document cases for tracking and issue management for Unified departments.
- Participate in Unified staff meetings and operational meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or higher, requiring highly developed language and reasoning skills.
- 5 years experience in a health care organization with broad industry knowledge of patient care management, community based physician practice management, managed care and care financing at the macro level.
- A skill set of creating an environment for change.
- Ability to deliver results timely and in a pressure filled environment.
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Highly developed organizational skill and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and on time completion.
- Excellent operational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with managing multiple projects and activities, including experience with medical group practices; experience with OB/Gyn practice management is a plus.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with limited supervision is essential.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others internally and externally.
- Financially astute – ensure reliable and consistent reporting and forecasting of budgets, creating and review of financial analysis/proformas and management of P&L statement.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Practice Performance Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.