Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1179
Position Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. The Accounts Payable Specialist completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can assign invoices to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Verify approval on all invoices and check requests
- Ensure invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts
- Prepare and process payments for multi subsidiaries (i.e.: checks,ACH,wire)
- Liaison between Corporate departments and Vendors
- Process and enter 200-300 invoices per week
- Audits and verifies expenses reports utilizing Concur
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Process credit card invoices
- Respond to Vendor inquiries timely
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Responsible for W9’s
- Assist with month end and year end closings
- Special projects as assigned
- Scanning and copying
- Assist with 1099 preparation
- 5+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Detail oriented, professional and reliable
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks Online preferred
- Accounts Payable Workflow is preferred
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.