Clinical Operations Specialist (Remote)
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1166
Position Title: Clinical Operations Specialist
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Operations Specialist is to act as an EHR support analyst and best practice consultant. The Clinical Operations Specialist takes on pending EHR cases assigned to the team and provides Tier I Level EHR support to care centers. In addition, the Specialist builds and applies expertise in an area that supports the organization’s goals of optimizing the level at which practice providers and staff use enterprise EHR platforms. This may include but is not limited to: assessments and training; EHR quality programs; integrations. The Specialist advises Unified EHR stakeholders on the most efficient workflows and best practices to optimize EHR usage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide Tier I EHR support to care centers via phone and Salesforce cases
- Apply expertise in an area that supports the organization’s goals (e.g., assessments and training, quality, integrations)
- Work special projects as assigned
Additional Job Functions:
- Participate in staff meetings
- Assist with workflow changes for care centers
- Other duties as assigned
- This position can be remote for candidates living near any of our corporate locations in the following states- FL, NC, and TX
- A minimum of 2 to 3 progressive years working with EHR technology from a problem resolution and change management perspective
- Experience implementing and enhancing clinical workflows, EMR/EHR software and/or physician practice management applications. Experience with athenaClinicals EHR is preferred
- Effective time management, logical problem solving and analytical skills with a demonstrated attention to detail
- Outstanding listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work and communicate with providers and practice staff
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Operations Specialist (Remote)
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.