Operations Account Manager
Location: Norfolk, Virginia US
Job Number: 1158
Position Title: Operations Account Manager
Founded in 2009 as a single-specialty management services organization to support Ob-Gyn practices with physician management and payor contracting services, Unified Women’s Healthcare has since grown into one of the country’s leading women’s healthcare companies. Our philosophy always has been and remains at our core: to care for those who care for others.
The Operations Account Manager (OAM) is responsible for Care Center (i.e., medical practice) operations maintenance and supporting post “go-live” of new Care Centers. The OAM operates as the primary point of contact responsible to liaise between their assigned Care Centers and the appropriate internal and external teams to ensure timely resolution of Practice Management/EHR system and corporate (Unified Women’s Healthcare) issues.
The OAM’s overall goal is to build and maintain trusted relationships with Care Center managers and physician members to ensure a high level of satisfaction. The position is directly responsible for operational support, training, and successful onboarding of new providers and managers to existing Care Centers, and implementation of Care Center location changes and additions.
- Serve as the primary contact for issue resolution of assigned Care Centers through email, phone and onsite interactions, by utilizing Salesforce support cases
- Assist in ongoing training of Care Centers on best practice workflows & reporting to enhance their efficiency
- Manage projects to add new locations/providers and terminations as needed
- Maintain athenaNet tables and configurations
- Proactively review and analyze monthly financial reports and athenahealth dashboards to assist with financial growth within the Care Center
- Maintain accurate and current details in each assigned Salesforce Account record
- Regularly review status of open Salesforce cases to ensure SLAs are met
- Participate in Unified staff & team meetings
- Participate in cross-functional team projects and staff meetings as requested
- Lead post “go-live” processes for assigned new Care Centers
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President of Regional Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Medical Office Management experience preferred
- Two years’ experience in a physician office or ambulatory healthcare setting, preferred
- Previous account management and/or customer service experience
- High level of computer literacy and user experience; Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Two years’ experience with a medical billing and/or EMR system (athena preferred)
- Familiarity with clinical & operational workflows and workflow analysis
- Familiarity with compliance, IT and risk requirements, preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to actively manage 12-15 clients
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel as necessary within assigned region, approximately 25%
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems and to escalate when appropriate
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Account Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.