Anatomic Pathology Development and Quality Manager
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 1146
Position Title: Anatomic Pathology Development and Quality Manager
The Anatomic Pathology Development and Quality Manager plays a vital role in the national development of laboratories in states in where Unified Women’s Healthcare has physician practices under the direction and guidance of the Senior Director of Laboratory Development.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of new laboratories
- Collaborate with the laboratory development team to utilize all available resources to acquire market specific information necessary for laboratory development strategy
- Act as a liaison between Unified Women’s Healthcare and regional contacts, traveling as needed to develop relationships and ensure oversight of ongoing projects
- Acquire and maintain all necessary state and federal licenses under CAP accreditation for UWH laboratories
- Participates in monitoring and coordinating quality assurance programs.
- Participates in ensuring quality control and compliance procedures are followed across all laboratories and QC reports are up to date.
- Support regional laboratory management in departmental workflow, staff training, and competency evaluation
- Assist in overseeing plans and preparations for all state, federal, and accreditation inspections
- Create and maintain communication with end-users and vendors in a cooperative and professional manner
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional manner with all levels of staff
- Candidate must have experience with anatomic pathology testing platforms, preferably in women’s health
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in medical technology, chemical, or biological science
- Minimum 10+ years’ laboratory experience to include at least 5+ years’ in a laboratory supervisory role
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory and accreditation standards, rules, and guidelines
- Strong skills for organization, planning, decision-making, and facilitating process improvement
- Exceptional communication skills / professional presence with ability to lead and drive change
- Strong customer orientation and ability to foster long term customer relationships
Community / Marketing Title: Anatomic Pathology Development and Quality Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.