Location: Louisville, KY, Kentucky US
Job Number: 1141
Position Title: Data Engineer
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The new team member will be responsible for expanding and optimizing use of our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
ETL build and management
Build, evolve and maintain data architecture
Build analytics tools that provide actionable insights and key business performance metrics
Identify, design and implement process improvements, such as automation of manual processes, enhancement of data delivery, and initiatives to allow for scalability
Work with all stakeholders to assist with any data-related issues and support infrastructure needs
Additional Job Functions:
Other duties as assigned
- Intimate knowledge of SQL
- .NET Core 2.2 (C#)
- Azure and cloud computing
- Azure DevOps
- Data warehousing experience
- Apache spark
- Building processes for data transformation and data structures
- Data mapping and building requirements
- Standard ETL tools and techniques
Every position in Engineering requires that we all be a “leader of one”. This means everyone is required to manage themselves. Core values and behaviors that support this attitude are
- Active Listening – Whether it is a colleague in Engineering or Product, it is our responsibility to listen and gain clarity on their input.
- Creativity – There are always constraints to solving a problem, it is our jobs as Engineers to find those creative solutions to help with scalability, efficiency, and cost.
- Cooperation – It has been proven time and again that more heads are better than one when it comes to building software. We practice no-ego development and focus on making the best product.
- Initiative – There are going to be these slow times that pop-up, and we all must take this time to do something to better ourselves or the team. Sometimes rest is the right thing to do, too.
- Learning – There is always something to learn from every situation.
- Outlook – We focus on finding the solution to a problem, not all of the ways it can’t be solved.
City: Louisville, KY
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.