Human Resources Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 1139
Position Title: HR Manager
The Human Resource Manager at Premier is responsible for the daily operations of the Human Resource function including compliance with all applicable employment laws, oversight of payroll, recruiting, hiring, training, and retention of Premier staff.
Job responsibilities are included but not limited to:
- Recruiting new employees and providers through all available resources, referrals, etc.
- Interviewing all candidates which may include screening of resumes, first pass phone interviews, in person interviews, and coordination with departments to schedule on site interviews with local leadership.
- Managing the onboarding process for all new Premier employees ensuring completion of all mandatory background checks, drug screens and the E-Verify process.
- Timely approval of all UltiPro Premier manager self-service transactions to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Review of payroll pre-check for all Premier employees, ensuring proper approvals and time keeping processes, and handling any concerns with regards to this process.
- Act as point person for all Premier employee complaints/concerns, disciplinary items, and other actions that may be required to ensure employee engagement, compliance, and satisfaction.
- Conduct detailed investigations, as needed, when an issue is reported.
- First point of contact for any benefits-related issues
- Maintain accurate records and documentation so as to prevent paying unnecessary Unemployment Claims, in association with the Department of Labor Maintaining personnel files for all Premier staff members including physician and provider employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal laws as they pertain to labor, wages, employee rights, safety, etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources or another related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in HR management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and issues effectively and simultaneously
- Self-motivated and self-starter who can work well under minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, research and follow up skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Employment/Labor laws and requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Manager
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.