Associate Network Administrator
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1138
Position Title: Associate Network Administrator
Under the direction of the Network Services Manager the Associate Network Admin helps in the execution and support of the company’s technology and customer support strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Assist and support network and helpdesk operations, and be the escalation point for all network related issues from helpdesk team
- Work with mammography department on supporting their IT needs, work on mammography related IT requests regarding network and workstation issues, and work on mammography related network projects
- Manage and maintain the network monitoring environment for IT and mammography
- Assist the network team on deploying new network infrastructure solutions.
- Assist in performing regular system updates for all network systems
- Participates in client/project meeting(s) as needed to ensure that developmental projects are transitioned into production. Analyzes the needs and requirements of users and develops documentation as needed.
- Acts as liaison with manufacturers and vendors of hardware and software products, especially regarding product implementation, maintenance, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Interfaces with users of Information Technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner. Accurately communicates pertinent information to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of departmental personnel and customer service.
Additional Job Functions:
Attends periodic training sessions.
- Associates Degree (A.A. or A.S.) from four-year College or university
- 3-5 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Network Administrator
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.