Mammography Technologist - Per Diem (Gulf Coast OBGYN)
Location: Sarasota, Florida US
Job Number: 1130
Position Title: Mammography Technologist
Gulf Coast OBGYN is seeking a Per-Diem Mammography Technologist. The Mammography Technologists will perform 3D digital mammography to assist in the diagnosis of disease in the OBGYN office. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and understanding of mammography. Must be able to work independently without supervision and have excellent problem-solving skills. Ensures a high level of quality and service is delivered to all organizational customers.
Guaranteed PRN needed for Mondays and Wednesdays 10 am - 2 pm, plus additional coverage if needed.
Retention Bonus: Must attain 80 hours of work to receive a $1,000 retention bonus.
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
Community / Marketing Title: Mammography Technologist - Per Diem (Gulf Coast OBGYN)
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.