Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1123
Position Title: HR Coordinator
Position Summary: HR Coordinator will provide technical human resources assistance to the HR team and employees within the company. The incumbent will provide human resources support, primarily focused on data integrity within Unified’s Human Resources Information System, UltiPro. He/she will review and approve changes to employee records made in UltiPro, with an emphasis on transactions entered via UltiPro Manager Self Service. The incumbent will work closely with Unified’s care center practice administrators and our benefits department to ensure accurate, timely changes within UltiPro.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and approves changes to employee records in HRIS system
- Review of status changes to ensure compliance with existing laws and regulations
- Enters employee data changes into HR database
- Proactively identifies potential areas for process improvement and recommend feasible solutions.
- Following up with care center managers to verify data accuracy in HRIS system
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions:
- Works with the Benefits team to ensure benefits in an employee’s record is updated accurately with status changes
- Assist with annual audits, preparing hire packets, and any additional request as needed.
- Participates in team meetings
- Attends training as required.
- Assists with special projects.
- Two or more years related administrative experience within an HR environment
- Experience with processing electronic onboarding of employees including but not limited to E-Verify
- Experience with an HRIS system, UltiPro or ADP strongly preferred
- Experience with day to day processing of 1000 plus employees data in the HRIS system
- Knowledge of FLSA
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to meet department objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Experience effectively planning and organizing work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to easily adapt to any situation; dynamic personality with the ability to adjust affectively to constantly changing policies and procedures
- Must be detailed-oriented with technical aptitude
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: HR Coordinator
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.