Credentialing Project Management Specialist
Location: Boca Raton, Florida US
Job Number: 1063
Position Title: Credentialing Project Management Specialist
The Credentialing Project Management Specialist position can either be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL or remote.
The Credentialing Project Management Specialist leads the implementation and full functioning of the credentialing technology, the implementation and management of the delegated credentialing strategy and plan, and other initiatives under the direction of the National Director Credentialing and Provider Services. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented with a strong problem-solving competence, exhibit strong planning and fulfillment skills, and be a self-starter who confidently engages cross-functionally to drive solutions and implementations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Credentialing Software Implementation and Management
- Delegated Credentialing Planning and Continued Oversight
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of overall business functions.
- Interview stakeholders for analysis and data-gathering exercises.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Proactively communicate status and critical issues to leadership as needed.
- Work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines and travel when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage all aspects of large scale and complex projects, start to finish.
- Ensures each project is completed on time and within budget.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for each project.
- Monitor and report progress and performance against the project plan.
- Resolves operational problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather necessary resources to complete the project.
- Liaises with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Includes additional technical project management components.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Planning and oversite of data migration and implementation to new Credentialing software platform.
- Credentialing payer delegation oversight.
Additional Job Functions: (Please list additional tasks that are regularly performed but are not essential to the position)
- Assist with new affiliate onboarding as needed
- Assist with Provider Enrollment and or Primary Source Verification as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Degree may be substituted for equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years project management experience and relevant experience in healthcare related environment, with experience in a credentialing/managed care and knowledge of national accreditation or regulatory criteria.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel strongly preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Word preferred.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Able to learn and adapt to continuously changing business and technology needs.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal form.
- Able to summarize findings and document complex issues/processes in simple terms to all audiences (across business lines and with technical groups).
- Must be action and results oriented.
- Skills in developing policies and procedures
- Database migration and management skills strongly preferred
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and clients
- Able to follow, critically evaluate, and improve upon current processes
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Credentialing Project Management Specialist
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.