GYN Pathologists / Cytopathologists
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 439
Position Title: Pathologist
The Pathologist will need sub-specialty expertise in GYN Pathology and/or Cytopathology. Specimen types will be office based biopsies, LEEPs and Pap Smears. There are no frozen section call responsibilities. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sign-out of office based GYN biopsies and/or liquid-based GYN cytology
- Interact with multiple OB/GYN providers to communicate cancer diagnoses and answer other pertinent inquires
- Participate in PT & QA programs
- Added responsibility for oversight of a section of the lab will be available for those that are interested
- MD/DO with AP or AP/CP board certification or eligibility
- State of Florida licensure or eligibility for licensure
- Expertise in GYN Pathology and/or Cytopathology, preferably with fellowship training in one or both.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact either by phone or email with numerous OB/GYN providers
Community / Marketing Title: GYN Pathologists / Cytopathologists
Unified Physician Management, LLC (UPM) and its physician partners have assembled the nation’s largest network of Ob-Gyns operating in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Through its partner organizations, Unified Women’s Healthcare, PL (UWH) and Capital Women’s Care, UPM has created the only national, private practice women’s health group with a singular vision of patient centered care and physician governance.
Established in 2009, UPM and its physician partners have set out to preserve personalized healthcare and be recognized as a premier thought leader in the field of women’s health. The goal is to preserve the private practice of medicine and preserve the economic security of Ob-Gyns for the foreseeable future.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.